Challenge * Engage * Succeed
The Mission of Crestview Elementary is to create a love for learning while ensuring that all students are proficient or advanced in their grade level skills.
Welcome to the 2015-2016 School year at CES.
Our theme this year is Knowledge is our superpower!
Students' First Full day of school - August 10, 2015
Required paperwork required for new student registration:
* Two proofs of residency within school zone with parent/guardian name and address on document (We accept any two of the following: Mortgage document or property deed, lease document, property tax records, current water, gas, or electric bill, automobile registration, or voter registration card/ID.
* Copy of marriage license or custody papers if student's last name is different from parent's.
* Withdrawal form or last report card from previous school.
* Tennessee Immunization card with current physical.
* Child's social security card
* Certified copy of child's birth certificate
* Photo ID of parent/guardian
Parent Connect has been replaced by Skyward's Family Access Portal. Click here to get to the site.